• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Silicone Hoses

Danger200

Good evening TRO

I'm after an orange silicone induction hose for my EP3, the only place I can find one is the SFS website. I wondered if anyone knew of any other manufacturer that makes them? Samco/Venair/Egay dont seem to be helping as they only offer blue/black/possibly red.

I have also notice that I can get two coolant silicone hoses, are these visible? As I'm not entirely sure which hoses they will replace as I'm sure there are more than two hoses that deal with coolant.

Cheers :cool:

I ended up going for the Black SFS Induction Hose with the Red SFS Coolant Hoses as a contrast. For the coolant hoses you will only see one, and its mainly masked by the induction hose anyway. Its does stand out if you go for a contrast like i did.

I got mine from http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/ - There website is currently under re-construction, but if you give them a call they are very helpful. They will also do a deal on the price if you buy more than one item/hose. Just make sure you ask after he's given the price.

Yeah I saw that Matt Lewis on ebay and some of the feedback was a good read. Was quite funny to see a business giving the responses he did. But I will give them a bell anyway :lol: just as an enquiry. I will see if I can haggle.

If you can organise a group buy i can do them in any colour

I would need 10 minimum per colour and the price would be £45 each

I could also do the coolant hoses in matching wierd colours for £35 extra

So £80 delivered for matching 'orange' for example, intake and coolant hoses

That sounds a very good deal mate. Only problem is that I doubt everyone would be up for an orange intake hose, so what about if we had atleast 10 interested in an intake hose GB but regardless of colour?

Just thought I would post up a picture showing the Black Induction Hose sitting over the Red Coolant hose. Hope this gives you a better idea Danga200.

Attachments

• Induction Hose..jpg
    Induction Hose..jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 18
Just thought I would post up a picture showing the Black Induction Hose sitting over the Red Coolant hose. Hope this gives you a better idea Danga200.

That's awesome cheers mate, I thought that hose would be one of the two that it replaces. Looks good too.

Back