• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Skunk 2 rear lca bolts

I've just fitted a set of skunk 2 rear lower lca's and an asr brace. I've got the special socket needed for removing the 3 star shaped bolts on the arms. I'm after some longer bolts to replace the standard ones as the bolts I got with my arms seem to be a bigger thread so won't actually go in the holes. I'm using the standard bolts at the moment but they recommend using longer bolts due to the amount of thread needed because the skink2 arms are thicker. Does anyone know where I could get some longer bolts or what type of thread they are?
Cheers Rob

Anyone know what size bolt and thread the 3 bolts are that connect the rear lca's? I need to order some longer bolts with the same thread.

i got mine with my cyber speed arms, I will be checking all my torque settings on Saturday so will whip one off if i remember and let you know

Nice one. Cheers for that mate. The bolts that came with my arms are a bigger thread and dont fit so I've had to re use the standard bolts for the time being but there not ideal due to the new arms being thicker so I need to order some longer bolts.

Back