• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

slag's 10 year old SS EP3

Hey, I'm still fairly new to the site - here's my PFL Civic Type-R.

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob Slag haha, im after either a DC or HKS cat back system, not worried about the manifold yet as I will do all that when I remap it. Only had mine a few weeks, I'm just fixing it up a bit same as you did. Your seats look lush, what did you use for the suede??? Mine are also rotten :(

Very clean mate (engine bay looks spotless) doesnt look like a 10 year old car, nice beach shots too :)

Cheers Pete, it was a bit rough when I got it but I have tidied her up a bit.

Next on the list is probably the clutch and then maybe some suspension and geometry set up.

I had to replace the sump as the previous owner had bodged a crack with isopon lol.

2012-06-21135134.jpg

Its good to see that you have spent your money wisely mate on getting things done on brakes, sump and generally tidying her up, its so tempting to blow money on mods when youve got it so youve obviously been sensible about it.
A set of coilovers or springs and a FRSU would be a good call buddy and it will corner like a go-kart :)

Thats a fair bit of mileage mate so good call on replacing everything that needed doing early on.

I dont know a great deal about coilovers to be honest buddy but Tom recommended "Meister R's" as being a good option and from what his cars running his knowledge and advice is usually spot on.

400miles in the Civic? **** that :lol: I like my Civic but commuting in it is doing my head in.

Back