• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

slight knocking is it normal?

:asw::rolleyes:i have a ep3 with as far as i know standard suspension,when goingover rough ground theres a bit of a knocking seems to be coming from the front as i can feel it through the foot rest on my left foot, is the ep3 suspension naturally a bit clangy or could it be something more sinister? cheers

Might be different springs. Seach it im sure you will find something about aftermarket springs knocking. I think its because they are shorter when they close up they hit, some have a plastic sleeve around the spring to stop the knocking.

the ep3 has low sound deadening features to save weight, i find a rough road very noisy and knocky, hitting pot hole sounds like your wheel has exploded.

bounce test all corners and if all bounces well then i should think everything is ok.

Back