• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

slip slide.......wall

Well the snow has looked beautiful over the last through weeks, but the image of my car slipping in the snow and hitting a wall is not an image i like.

So now i have to get a new bumper, grill, ect...

Does any body know of any good website to order new bumbers, ect. Or should i use this time to change my front end, there any different styled bumpers that look any good..

Thank you for any help..

Last edited by a moderator:
Only place is from Honda really, very rare a car is written off without a damaged front end so pointless looking on eBay

The bumper painted is under £160 from Honda, it is the lip that is expensive!

Perhaps get a Mugen lip (or a replica) as you can not really tell the difference once painted in reality. The replica lips are around £150 from memory (not painted)

As for the grille you can get the standard Honda one (look on ebay and forums for them as people often replace them with Mugen grille's or buy a Mugen/Replica grille for £100)

It will be fairly pricey lesson learned but not bank breaking pricey :)

Was there any damage to the radiator? Aircon condensor? lights?

The bumper painted is under £160 from Honda, it is the lip that is expensive!

Not anymore Stuart, they're £260 now.... as for the lip that's £322.... and the grille is £160, without any badges.... :eek:

thank you for that dotty.

No there is only damage to the bumper, ect luckly.

It was only a slow crash but because it was so cold the bumper just creacked top to bottom,the light has been pushed out a little, but its no damaged, just needs new clips to hold it in i think, the bonnet has a little sratch, but when I get the front sprayed i do the bonnet aswell..

Mugen lip my be a nice idea i think, with the standard civic bumper..

Just looked at that e-bay item and e-mailed the seller about the kit..

your a great help, thank you my friend...

Have a great new year..

will do loxy, The part should come early to mid next week, when i'll be getting them fitted and sprayed ASAP. Pics up soon as....

Back