• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Smilies

This isnt the only one but its the only one i can think of....

Can we auto the ;) and ;-) to a wink smiley?

The :D and :) auto smiley etc.

- Kevin.

yeah its something I've been giving a bit of thought to recently actually (I know I know I need to get out more :lol:)

basically my options are to either rename the existing one from ;wink; (the ; should be a : obviously) to ;) and then do a search and replace for the text in the database.
or I could just add a new smiley with the ;) code attached to it.

Haven't decided which to do yet but I'll try and get something in place in the next day or so, bit busy in work at the min to give it my full attention and when I dont give forum changes my full attention I break things :oops:

Actually as there is a thread about smilies, What has happened to the other :twisted: ? The one where its not smiling? :?:

Graham22 said:
Actually as there is a thread about smilies, What has happened to the other :twisted: ? The one where its not smiling? :?:

:lol: I keep having to point this out to ppl! 6 rows from the bottom on the far right of the list :wink:

Al said:
Graham22 said:

:lol: I keep having to point this out to ppl! 6 rows from the bottom on the far right of the list :wink:

Ah yes so it is.Thank you.

LOL! yeah I lost it as well!!

Any chance you can put it back to where it was Al?

I miss it in the main list.

:cry:

Hobbes said:

I'll see what I can do...

Al said:
Hobbes said:

I'll see what I can do...

Legendary fella......... Been looking for it for ages!!!!

8)

;) should be working now...will look into how I reorder the smilies later :)

Al said:
;) should be working now...will look into how I reorder the smilies later :)

Legendary mate, ta for that............... have to say I did miss having those two smileys together.

:cry: Where has the other cross smiley gone!!!

:twisted: the onther one of that!! I cna't find the B@stard anywhere!

Only when you have a moment dude. 8)

LOL!

Back