• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sneaks Honda Integra DC5

My Honda Integra Type R

I’m the second UK owner. It was bought from Torque GT in devon and is in immaculate condition for it’s age.

Specifications:

Championship White with red Recaro interior.

C Pack (Climate control, Factory Privacy glass, Rear wash/wipe, Wind deflectors)

Totally standard with no modifications.

Nearly new set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres (the best you can get apparently)

Recent Laser 4 wheel alignmet done.

It’s also had new front OEM brake disks and pads (Brembo), and new bushes. All work done by Honda.

Full Japanese service history (Great if you can read Japanese!) And it was serviced when it arrived in the UK by Torque GT.

BIMTA certification of milage when imported and all Japanese service books and Manuals. It even comes with the Japanese Warning Signal Flare lol which strictly speaking should be taken out of the car in the UK.

Pictures:

DC5.jpg

Enginebay1.jpg

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

interior2.jpg

Interior1.jpg

:D

Update:

After a nice drive on the M25 to Egham, I returned with the following

BuddyClub Racing Spec IV:

16358_186318295880_510775880_335698.jpg

16358_186318830880_510775880_335699.jpg

After a couple of hours attempting to remove the rusted bolts I gave up and took the car to gararge to do (£50)

(Thanks to Hatton, Spacemonkey and Tony for the stud advice! Could have been abit of a mess if i went ahead with the angle grinder idea!)

This is the only pic on the car:

10942_188844600880_510775880_337815.jpg

Im in love with the sound! At first i was abit paranoid that it would be abit too loud, but its not

Car sounds OEM until 5500rpm and then sounds like a complete monster :D

Video coming soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back