• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

So overjoyed to be greeted by this...

Not sure if this is posted in the right area but..

Went out to lunch at work to find this yesterday...

Someone obviously didn't see the car clearly parked in the space when they were reversing, this is the worst of it there are various cracks in the paint across the front...needless to say furious is an understatement..

Been hunting around on ebay for a second hand bumper with little success, just wondering (and hoping) some of you knowledgeable guys might know of somewhere where I can get a new bumper? Holiday around the corner so looking for as cheap as I can get to be honest.

Hendeyperformance on here can get you a genuine one for a reasonably price (painted)

the-wire-o.gif

Sorry to see That mate so annoying when people don't care about other peoples cars! my mate is breaking one in that colour he had the foglights on his though not sure if that matters but I can ask to see if hes still selling the front bumper?

Sorry to see That mate so annoying when people don't care about other peoples cars! my mate is breaking one in that colour he had the foglights on his though not sure if that matters but I can ask to see if hes still selling the front bumper?

Yea if you could mate that would be great!

always crap when this happens and they sod off :(

but if you cant find another a body shop can plastic weld the split ( five min job) and then just respray the bumper maybe better and cheaper than sourcing another one

always crap when this happens and they sod off :(

but if you cant find another a body shop can plastic weld the split ( five min job) and then just respray the bumper maybe better and cheaper than sourcing another one
Exactly. You`ll be needing a respray in any case. Damage isn`t serious at all (trust me, i`m a sprayer), to justify replacement.

It's happened to me before but that was a while ago, the wife's car was hit not too long ago at all and both times no sense of taking responsibility...

That sucks man. Some complete f**khole dented (twice) and scratched my car in the airport carpark last week then did a runner. I feel your pain.

Zipstitch it for temporary style points!

just an update.... £180+vat for full repair....was bidding on a bumper on ebay but £285 with 5 days remaining is just too much, MOT on Monday.. My bank balance is just crying at the moment :(

have you tried Spray 'n' Go SMART repairers in Gt Yarmouth mate? I knw the guy that owns it and he's pretty good by all accounts! no idea what prices are like though!

Will give them a call tomorrow cheers mate the quote mentioned before was for red rocket near jesters in yarmouth :)

£150 + vat from Spray n go so depending on the outcome of the MOT on Monday :| Will get it done either before or after my holiday :)

Man that's gutting...
Sorted yet?? If not, and I don't know if this is a massive boo-boo - if so forgive me, but chipsaway are usually brilliant and will come and quote you for free.
I'm going to get them to fix a couple of tiny dings on mine soon.

Back