• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

So whats wrong

glad to hear your motors back to full health mate,nothing more satisfying than sorting the problem yourself either. warm tingly feeling when vtec kicks in.....:p

As you all know, i have been experimenting with various means of gaining power from the atr.

I checked and adjusted my valve clearances last Friday. This time, I set the exhaust's tighter than the inlet, to .020 as ive slightly lowered the vtec point to 5600rpm as it gives that little bit more imho.

I made my own tool for a mitz fto a few years back on a customers car, and now I made the proper tool for the job. In my opinion, its a much more efficient tool than the snap on / honda oem one.

All I used was a 3/8" 10mm deep socket, welded a 17mm nut to the top, and I use a diesel injector pipe spanner for the leverage.

Heres a few pics,

17122007011.jpg

17122007009.jpg

056.jpg

Back