• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Softer Type R approved by....

He's a bit touchy though, he went off on one at me cause I mentioned VTi sales having always been good, it's like he owns the FN2 or something, yet he doesn't drive one himself, but don't anyone dare speak about thier opinions on the car unless it's glowing recommendation :roll:

He's getting one soon cheap from Honda. Arselicking does get you somewhere i suppose, even though getting a cheap POS FN2 is really anything to gloat about. :lol: They seem to be turning into right rust buckets!! :lol:

It also makes me laough how the majority of us act like we are some kind of driveng gurus that REALLY think we are so capable that we would even notice a difference in laptimes between the FN and EP say, let alone on the road...

..or maybe that is just average old me, who gets lost half way round Brunters :D :D

Or maybe I am too old to get it any more (not 'it' if you know what I mean thats all good)...

and don't I go on...

:D

LMAO!! G - did they not give you a map? :lol:

Its gotta be said there's some serious love going on for good ol evostu on this thread! I've not laughed so much in a long time when browsing a forum!

The old FN2/EP3 argument has even spread to cheesy village forums of the East Mids can you believe....but that developed more into the whole supercharger and 300+ bhp combined with fwd debate.

Personally I don't have an issue with LSD and i think the comp. guru will back me up on that one too ;)

Back