• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sold my CTR on the weekend

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Yep, that's right. Sold the Civic on the weekend.

Don't know why it's taken me this long to post though :roll: maybe it was because the cheque arrived this morning and it finally hit home.

It was my third CTR that I had owned. Now driving around in a rented Fiesta at a cost of £125 per week until the Scoob arrives, which shouldn't be much longer.

It was an '05 plate NHB Premier Edition, with just over 14k on the clock. It went for £10,750.

Will miss the whole Type R experience but it's onwards and upwards I'm afraid. Maybe I'll return when Honda make a real R worthy of owning.

Man not even 11k? Dread to think how much EP3's are guna go down in value in a few months when the new R comes out :?

SpaceMonkey said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

LIAM!!!

I'd of come back to the fold for that money mate :(

Mate they way prices on the EP3 are tumbling I'm sure you'd pick up a real bargain now. You just need to look in the right places.

CTR said:
Mate they way prices on the EP3 are tumbling I'm sure you'd pick up a real bargain now. You just need to look in the right places.

Must admit I'm keeping a eye open @ the mo.

If you hear of anything let me know :wink:

Not long till the Scoob is ready surely? :twisted:

SpaceMonkey said:
CTR said:

Must admit I'm keeping a eye open @ the mo.

If you hear of anything let me know :wink:

Not long till the Scoob is ready surely? :twisted:

Not long at all. That is why I took the decision to get rid of the CTR and rent a car for a short period. If all goes well with VOSA in the next couple of days I should finally be behind the wheel within a couple of weeks.

I'm hopefully going to be drivng some thing else soon 8)

I can safty say i am not gonna buy a new CTR :lol:

Andy

CTR said:
It was an '05 plate NHB Premier Edition, with just over 14k on the clock. It went for £10,750.

Wow, I got £12,995 for mine in September, 04 reg with 17K on the clock, it was sold with k-pro but still.

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
CTR said:

Wow, I got £12,995 for mine in September, 04 reg with 17K on the clock, it was sold with k-pro but still.

- Kevin.

I sold it on to a dealership that wasn't looking to buy so inevitably said I would take less than book just to get rid of the car. I originally paid £18,500 for it in August '05.

£10,750 is what I got but it is greater than the remaining balance for the Scoob from what I've paid Iain so far; so I'm trying to look at it as making a profit :wink: :lol:

CTR said:
It was my third CTR that I had owned. Now driving around in a rented Fiesta at a cost of £125 per week .

At least I will now beat you over Maerdy Mountain... :wink: :p

then again.....

I bet you are driving that like you stole it.. :wink: :lol:

hurry up and get that scoob....... :twisted:

MUXY said:

It's only a 1.25 but I'm revving the t1ts off it. Having real fun in it I must say.

Scoob isn't far away now.......

Ultim8_Evil said:
Parkers reckons even for part-ex you should have been taking around the 12.5k region.

You wuz robbed mate :(

I probably would've got that had I been looking to part ex it, but as I have said previously, I just wanted rid of the car and the dealership I got rid of it to wasn't looking to buy at the time, so a compromise has to come about then.

CTR said:
MUXY said:

It's only a 1.25 but I'm revving the t1ts off it. Having real fun in it I must say.

Scoob isn't far away now.......

I'm nearly in shock you still havent got it :shock:

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
I'm nearly in shock you still havent got it :shock:

- Kevin.

Where VOSA are concerned nothing will shock you. Bunch of w@nkers

That was cheap!!!

I thought I was badly off getting £12500 for mine... was collected yesterday! What to buy next!!???... :lol: :twisted:

Back