• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

some pics of me mota

hi :)

mods so far:
spoon earth kit
gruppem air box
trust evo extreme 2 (jdm spec)
jdm rear anti-roll bar
jdm union jack badge
jdm red mats
do-luck vtec indicator
dre shift light
privite number plate

ran a 14.619 at santa pod which i was pleased with.

here are some pics of my mota

http://www.sedevelopments.co.uk/danR.htm

wish list :

k-pro
header
tein suspension
up rated engine mounts

thanks danny :wink:

Very nice mate. How do you find the JDM rear anti roll bar? Does it improve handling considerably over the UKDM one?

And what's this: trust evo extreme 2 (jdm spec) ?

Cheers,

Tim.

Seems you are heading in the right directions anyway, very nice 8)

Not a bad time either on the ol drag strip :D

Are you coming on the 25th September :?:

Carl

Timo said:
Very nice mate. How do you find the JDM rear anti roll bar? Does it improve handling considerably over the UKDM one?

The JDM rear sway bar is probably one of the best mods I've done to mine in terms of £££/performance

It makes the back end pretty stiff, so yeah you will get a noticeably harsher ride but the car feels really planted in high speed corners.

The front end really hunts for the apex now and the whole car feels much more neutral and adjustable, roundabouts are a whole lotta fun!

Oversteery moments are more frequent now :wink: but if you're a keen driver then this a good thing

Completely agree with Evilowl on this the JDM rear ARB gets rid of a fair bit of the stock CTR's understeer, that plus Tein lower springs (-25mm F and -20mm R) have made it rather pointy. 8)

hi :) ,

thanks for the comments guys :)

trust evo extreme 2 exhaust is designed for jdm civic/ exhaust system so it had to be modified to fit the cat, but sounds great ,right head turner :twisted:

yeah as evilowl and paul said really changed the cars corning performance

carl whats happening on 25 september :?:

danny :wink:

Back