• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

some pics of my new TypeR...

this is my 2nd week of ownership. Absolutely love it! what a car!

tegcam7.jpg

tegcam8.jpg

tegcam11.jpg

tegcam3.jpg

tegcam6.jpg

Looks very nice. UK ITR fir the win 8)

I have had mine since August, and still cant get over just how good it is :twisted:

Any future plans for it??

not sure at the mo mate.

im a bit fuked off with modified cars. i had a throttle bodied clio for fun before this and it was off the road most of this year! bloody fast when it was on tho, but very frustrating sat in my garage broken for months on end!

Although a honda is always gonna be more reliable than a renault. :lol:

iv ordered a JDM gear gator actually :shock:

might be tempted with some mods at some point tho, especially as my mates have silly powered turbo nuttor cars....:)

I recently changed the exhaust system on mine. I went from full UK spec, to a 98 Spec Integra JDM 4-1 manifold with 2.5" collector, hi-flow CAT, and Spoon B pipe & N1 back box, and the car has really come alive.

Changing the UK manifold for the JDM 98 Spec one, really made a big difference, without affecting reliability or build quality 8)

is that where they get their extra 10bhp from?

i would definitely swap manifolds.

the car does have an exhaust on it at the mo actually, but its very quiet, and im not sure of the make. I dont really want a loud exhaust though, as its my daily drive.

im guessing the 98 jdm manifolds are quite rare?

I ordered mine from an ITR-DC2 member called S88HON. He is part of Advanced Evolution. He gets them in from Japan, takes around 10 days depending on UK customs.

The price is very reasonable, and the quality and fit is very good being a genuine Honda part. 8)

You will also need the JDM donut gasket and JDM exhaust bracket to fit to a UK car (both of which he can supply).

BUT with the 2.5" collector, it wont fit the UK cat, so you will need to have a custom decat fitted, or a universal hi-flow cat. Best to ask S88HON if you are gonna consider getting one.

Here is an ITR-DC2 thread with some info and pics...

http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=225850&highlight=#225850

nice type r mate, are you from newcastle sure i saw this teg last night coming over redhugth bridge ?????? 8) and up the a1 to the washington turn off

congrats mate, i've had my dc2 for just over a year now and still feel just as excited about driving it as when i first bought it :)

Back