• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Someone must do seat covers for TYPE R EP3, Non Recaro?

Guys, I have searched hi and low, called capital seating and a few others and can't find anyone that does front seat covers for the standard non Recaro Civic Type R. Evidently there is not enough demand for them.

Can anyone advise where I can find some so I don't ruin my interior.

Seat covers or a new set of trim covers? Prob best just to get em re-trimmed every couple of years or so that way you don't have to sit on scabby seat covers all the time looking like you're a mechanic.

Also, if you get someone to do a damn good job of shampooing them I reckon they come up like new anyway.

Just seat covers mate. I work as a manual working so you can imagine the state I sometimes get myself in so do need them.

These dont fit premier seats, ive tried them already! Better off going to Hellfrauds and getting universal ones!

If you want covers to fit your Recaro Premier seats, then I suggest you get Recaro seat covers. I'm pretty sure they will fit.

Depends how fussy you are...

...I need some for similar reasons, dirty work, so purely funtional covers... got a couple from Aldi (or was it liddl, one of em) for a tenner for the pair.

They are nylon not material so damp muck doesn't soak through either. They are even red and black with elesticated edging - mmmm.. seriously though, they are fine, if you just want something functional. They don't even look THAT sh*tty... Just take em off when you go out and about in the evening ;)

Back