• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sorted my brakes, calipers, and suspension. Pics

The callipers were slightly rusty when I picked her up. It also has some dreadful RedStuff brakes. I mean dreadful!

IMG_0444.jpg

P1020002.jpg

P1020005.jpg

P1020007.jpg

P1020037.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Bear in mind these pics are 2 weeks after getting the brakes installed so they look a bit old!

P1020331.jpg

P1020340.jpg

P1020337.jpg

P1020338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I got the Camber kit from our very own EP3Petey, although APB MS have them in stock. I also got the Goodridge Hoses off Ebay. They were delivered next day.

I now need some service items [I always do a major service on a car I have just bought - peace of mind and all that]- so could do with some help on that [see my other post].

I am weighing up buying a LSD at some point too.

Thanks!

I got the Camber kit from our very own EP3Petey, although APB MS have them in stock. I also got the Goodridge Hoses off Ebay. They were delivered next day.

I now need some service items [I always do a major service on a car I have just bought - peace of mind and all that]- so could do with some help on that [see my other post].

I am weighing up buying a LSD at some point too.

Do they have a web site?

Nice work, did you grease the pads up before you put them in though? i just could'nt see any thats all dude.

Looks so much better, are you pleased with the results? Better brake feels etc, are you going to put performance brake fluid in next?

Lovely!!

Think ill have to get another set of those camber adjusters!! There great value for money and I have a job now so can start modding again!

Let me kno where you go for the Geo!

Looks so much better, are you pleased with the results? Better brake feels etc, are you going to put performance brake fluid in next?

I flushed the old fluid when doing this, it now has some nice DOT 4.

The brakes are amazing now, like I said in the thread I posted last Sunday when trialing the setup in the Peak District. It felt like a Pug 106 1.1 when I picked it up with thos horrible Redstuff pads installed, now it feels like a proper B road basher.

I flushed the old fluid when doing this, it now has some nice DOT 4.

The brakes are amazing now, like I said in the thread I posted last Sunday when trialing the setup in the Peak District. It felt like a Pug 106 1.1 when I picked it up with thos horrible Redstuff pads installed, now it feels like a proper B road basher.

Oh yeah sorry I did read that thread...good write up I must say.
Those hoses are very nice, I thought about them when I get to my brakes.

Coming from Ford to Honda these were used and rated alot of the time in the mags and stuff so it's either these or the Do-Luck hoses I think

Back