• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Spooky

I took this picture on GT Sport...

AB4AC6EC-C47C-4A99-AB92-A65B3A5E1EFC_zpshuh8jz6n.jpg

And then saw this in this months Top Gear magazine...

3A129D72-5E7B-44FB-85D0-3775CD45235D_zpsjyhg4qq8.jpg

Yep. Use the bridge as a guide. ;)

As the picture says it’s in Akihabara which is Tokyo’s electric town. I can say that I was there also this summer :D

Yep. Use the bridge as a guide. ;)

As the picture says it’s in Akihabara which is Tokyo’s electric town. I can say that I was there also this summer :D

There's some tasty cars to be seen there. Did you go into the underground ( UDX? ) at Akihabara? The amount of beautiful cars I saw there was insane.

Also R34 GTR's everywhere

I'd love one of those S660. I'd always wanted a Beat, and the 660 looks to be a continuation of the same idea.

Adam from 6Two1 was in Japan recently and he put up the Mugen version of the 660, it was a stunning little car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there 2 years ago for the Grand Prix, went to the Honda showroom too to see Asimo. That road in Akihabara is closed to traffic on weekends so people can walk about.

Back