• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon exhaust

i'm thinking og buying a spoon n1 back box, though don't know what b-pipe to go for. its a toss up between a spoon b-pipe or a super sprint! whats the difference? noise etc..

Supersprint is slightly louder i believe omg 1 post lol i live on the other civic forum

I have a N1 and the Spoon b-pipe.

Can't comment on the supersprint as a comparison but I am really happy with the Spoon b-pipe and would recommend it :wink:

There won’t be any difference in gains between the two IMO, but I would prob get the spoon anyway.

I work on the opinion that TGM run their race cars on a spoon n1 , thus they must be the best.

8) 8) 8)

Oh and I have one too!! LOL!

:OP

i'm thinking of getting an exhaust before induction kit as i just want something that'll give it a little kick around my way. already got a someone down my street wanting to get an ASBO on me! Thinking of getting manifold and downpipe mid 2007.

Back