• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon n1

Hi,

I currently have a Spoon b pipe with a magnex back box. I am interested in changing the back box for a Spoon n1 but just wanted to get some idea how much loader it will be and are they very noisey on motorways. I have listened to the sound clips but just want the people who know like you guys to give me an idea?

Thanks

The full Spoon setup can be really loud. Just the back box on an OEM centre will easily fail most track levels. That said, they do sound fcuking awesome!! :twisted:

Hi,

I currently have a Spoon b pipe with a magnex back box. I am interested in changing the back box for a Spoon n1 but just wanted to get some idea how much loader it will be and are they very noisey on motorways. I have listened to the sound clips but just want the people who know like you guys to give me an idea?

Thanks

Done that mod. It's nutty loud compared to the magnex.

I gave an ex-boss's son temporary tinnitus on a 30 minute motorway journey with the b-pipe and N1 combo. It's really difficult to hold a conversation in the car with that setup.

I gave an ex-boss's son temporary tinnitus on a 30 minute motorway journey with the b-pipe and N1 combo. It's really difficult to hold a conversation in the car with that setup.

Ok thanks for that it gives me a good idea then! Any other suggestion which will be bit quieter that will go straight on the spoon b pipe?

Thanks

The full Spoon setup can be really loud. Just the back box on an OEM centre will easily fail most track levels. That said, they do sound fcuking awesome!! :twisted:
Weirdly ours was okay until we changed the manifold as well but it was pretty damn loud anyway, made 105/6db static at 4k rpm!

I remember having that in my EK4, summertime I loved it, winter I hated it!

Back