• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon or Top Gear?

Right now, i have a top gear jap style cat back systm for my ctr. I notice alot of members are going for spoon (lovers). Which one is better? in sound, looks, quality? and why spoon?

please help.

khan said:
Right now, i have a top gear jap style cat back systm for my ctr. I notice alot of members are going for spoon (lovers). Which one is better? in sound, looks, quality? and why spoon?

please help.

Spoon for power and weight. Big downer is having to deal with them. :evil:

Get a Toda one. Wont hurt your ears so much and should be as good as the Spoon. 8)

simonprelude said:
If you speak to Ant at Spoon then I have found service very good ??

Big downer is having to deal with them. :evil:

Yeah right.
When they turn up with goods ordered and paid for 4 months ago and the other parts turn up they lost I may change my tune. :evil:

tp said:
simonprelude said:

Yeah right.
When they turn up with goods ordered and paid for 4 months ago and the other parts turn up they lost I may change my tune. :evil:

I'm sorry about the delay on this, Unfortunatlly i cannot answer why Spoon cannot deliver your rocker cover

But I am trying hard to sort this situation

again I appologise

Anthony :oops:

khan said:

please help.

If you put a Top gear zorst and a spoon one next to each other you would instantly know the difference !!!

SSEL said:
tp said:
simonprelude said:

Yeah right.

I'm sorry about the delay on this, Unfortunatlly i cannot answer why Spoon cannot deliver your rocker cover

But I am trying hard to sort this situation

again I appologise

Anthony :oops:

Thanks Ant. I understand about the cover.
I'm more pissed off about the seat rail as I won the jap racer meet sunday but was disqualified because I didnt have a passenger seat in.
I also sat at Pauls waiting for 2 days this week for the DHL delivery that never turned up when we were told it was on its way. :(

Thanks Ant. I understand about the cover.
I'm more pissed off about the seat rail as I won the jap racer meet sunday but was disqualified because I didnt have a passenger seat in.
I sat at Pauls waiting for 2 days for the DHL delivery that never turned up when we were told it was on its way. :(

Sheets, I'm sorry to hear that! I have one being flown to me at the moment (or so i have been told), Im just waiting on the AWB number to confirm. There will hopfully be a few other things on there to complete other orders that are outstanding to

Anthony

SiKBoY said:
khan said:

please help.

If you put a Top gear zorst and a spoon one next to each other you would instantly know the difference !!!

In looks or sound?? which one? :wink:

I had the topgear zorst on mine, enjoyed it mate.... BUT ....

Ive got the Spoon N1,Spoon B Pipe and DC Sports Mani, :twisted: the sound is awesom, i love it. Ive got the bung aswell for long journeys but the fun goes out the window with that like!! :lol:

I'm another Spoon whore and I use mine as a daily driver. The only time I find it unbearable is when it's started up first thing in the morning. It's very loud with a deep bass. Once warmed up it's music to my ears 8)

But I love it and it gives the neighbours something to whinge about :lol:

If i had the choice between those 2 I would def. go for the Spoon everytime

SiKBoY said:
MrZippo said:
If i had the choice between those 2 I would def. go for the Spoon everytime

:roll: And thats coming from a Mugen whore.

Hahaha but if there was Mugen thrown into the mix it would def. be Mugen all the time :p

Back