• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoons NHB DC5

Afternoon all, since leaving the Honda scene a few years ago and buying a few VAG motors I decided to sell up and try a megane f1.. That failed so I ended up been the proud owner of this...!
f520dbbc.jpg

10a3d587.jpg

064b29af.jpg

968c874b.jpg

Bought it today, still needs a dam good clean and a few little jobs doing to it but all in all really happy!
DC sports 4branch, decat and system
AEM long arm induction kit
MeisterR coil overs
D2 camber arms
Lenso light weight alloys
Looking forward to the next meet and seeing a few old faces
Cheers

f5a8272b.jpg

63474b2e.jpg

Hi mate car looks good! Im planning buying the DC sports 4branch, decat and system and the AEM long arm induction kit. How does it sound when pottering about? Then when you give her the beenz!

pottering about no louder than my CupraR was previous tbh, mine has a decat aswel, and when on Tec... u'll see ;) its the reason why i bought another Honda mate :) even the missus likes the noise!

Ok so with the Missus away and the weather nice I took full advantage... The car was in desperate need of a full valet and detailing so that's exactly what it got :)
0db7f683.jpg

This was the state of the clay after just one panel :eek:
37a0a4c0.jpg

Drivers door just after stage one
968c874b.jpg

Seats and carpets before deep clean
4626ec20.jpg

One clean one not so
81b0e81c.jpg

Getting stuck in with the engine bay clean
9226421d.jpg

Finished artical 7hour job in total, including wheels off exhaust cleaned etc etc
fe991a7e.jpg

c93db012.jpg

9226421d.jpg

Not the best pics as I was loosing light and had had enough at this point... Worth it *** :)

Cheers.

really like gold alloys on this NHB. Only thing I dont like is the side indicators and i'd get some JDM deflectors if you can get them?

really like gold alloys on this NHB. Only thing I dont like is the side indicators and i'd get some JDM deflectors if you can get them?
side repeters i agree and are on the list! wind deflectors i also like, but the price of then for the very little that they do is shocking!

Back