• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Your the first person I have heard say that so far, yes they fit but the welds protrude the bolt holes and make it fiddley

It's going to be a nightmare vases :p the sportex b pipes are good but a pain in the ass to get on! Did you say you had a scorpion back box? Any change of a vid once you've got yours on?
Hi dave mate, im glad its not me fitting it i would end up flinging it lol, do you have one fitted? Yeah no problem i will deffo upload a vid when its all fitted :D

Lol I didn't fit mine either! Haha yea I've got one with standard rear box but when the weather cheers up I'm putting my scorpion box on... Hope it's not too loud :/ mainly putting it on because I like the look of it more than fir the sound aspect.

Ohh have ya what do you think then? You happy with it? What scorpion have you got ready to go on the oval 6x4?

Sounds incredibly with just the b-pipe, just brilliant! But I'm not entirely happy with the standard look! It's not the oval, I'm not overly keen on the ovals it is the jap can style one!

Ohh yh i see, i sometimes wish i got the jap can now lol, a lot of people said the scorpion is loud but i personally dont think it is at all, sounds nice though but not 100% happy and i think thats because it needs the b pipe! , is your b pipe nice and raspy then? :D

Very much so, sounds just the one in the video posted above and even nicer when actually driving, paired with injen cai it's rather intrusive when you put your foot down to say the least. Thing I like the most about it (which I hope will still be the case when I have put my scorpion back box on) is that it's mild and quiet until you put your foot down!

Ohh man you have me excited now lol, did you notice a difference in the idle sound before you fitted it and after? As mine is quite quiet when ticking over with my scorpion backbox

Hi everyone. New to the forum! Has anyone got a spoon replica silencer fitted with a supersprint unsilenced b-pipe?

You can hear it burble yes but with your scorpion on I think it will burble a lot louder! And Pete I've head that its very very loud lol

I dont mind the noise!! hahaha prob won't be popular with my neighbours then??? Haha roll on payday folks.

hi pete, welcome, there are lots of different options you can do. im the same as you with the neighbours, i work nightshift all the time and get home very early in the morning so i have to watch how loud my back box will be. but hey feck the neighbours bring on the noise.

Back