• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sprayed centre of dash

cheers i do like the real carbon fibre ones

So do I but I'm too much of a tight ass to spend out that sort of money on real carbon fibre when I can get the same look cheaper. maybe a paint job or some air brushing, something real custom and Japanese. I might get mook to do my dial's then get my old dad to match the design on the centre dash.

yeh i did the vinyl thing and didnt like it. i was going get airbrushed the rising sun but changed my mind to do it on my rocker cover instead

Be carefull with these carbon wrap ones. Had mine for about 2 months and starting to come off in places. Waste of money...

Good job on the centre section, looks as though you've got a very good finish. :cool:

Definitely get some red JDM mats, they'd help finish off what you've started...

Be carefull with these carbon wrap ones. Had mine for about 2 months and starting to come off in places. Waste of money...

Was it the 3m heat to mould stuff, or just generic carbon effect sticky vinyl. I'd be very suprised if the 3m stuff is not long lasting.

Think it was the 3mm stuff. Was done by someone known on the forums and has company called ace image? Would of though he'd use good stuff...

Not a fan I'm afraid, looks to much like the outside making me think of a ford KA which has the outer metal/paint in the inside too. Sorry just not my thing but the finish does look top notch.

Its where the heater vents are. Dont know if it the heat or what but nether the less... Im not impressed

Back