• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

sprayed rear carbing

bought this off from darren. As i recently bought a J's Racing front strut i want to follow the 'gold' theme :lol:
hopefully these three should improve the handling.
DSC02164.jpg

local sprayer charged me £5 ! ;)
DSC02165.jpg

getting all fitted tomorrow. :p

p.s. cheers darren and nickyboy !!

Carbing Tie bar came up good mate, not sure if you will be able to tell the difference on the road from the tie bar, but the J's strut will be obvious (on roundabout mainly) When I had mine fitted, it felt great.

Just out of interest, where did you get the sticker from? Presumably the original one would have been unuseable again?

sticker ? its more of a badge i think ;) i only had it for a couple hours before i had it resprayed and fitted. Didnt really have enough time to inspect whether it was a sticker / badge. Bought it off from darren.

Just out of interest, where did you get the sticker from? Presumably the original one would have been unuseable again?

Its a steel badge. They would have just masked it.

Is the only bit of the carbings that don't rust!!

Have you got it fitted yet;)
yeah manage to have a 2min tester today. Wow what a difference. Although i did have all three of the items above installed on the same time. So i cannot pinpoint which one is more effective than the other. But after reading numerous of threads about these, i would assume that the handling is improve because of the Rear JDM ARB.
It feels more solid and like the rear doesnt kick out or feels like it doesnt have a tail anymore .... (does that make any sense) But would need more testing to feel the difference :twisted:

yeah manage to have a 2min tester today. Wow what a difference. Although i did have all three of the items above installed on the same time. So i cannot pinpoint which one is more effective than the other. But after reading numerous of threads about these, i would assume that the handling is improve because of the Rear JDM ARB.
It feels more solid and like the rear doesnt kick out or feels like it doesnt have a tail anymore .... (does that make any sense) But would need more testing to feel the difference :twisted:

it's the jdm arb thats doing most off the work, It's one of the best mods you can do to the ctr:D. Glad you noticed the differance stright away:)

it's the jdm arb thats doing most off the work, It's one of the best mods you can do to the ctr:D. Glad you noticed the differance stright away:)
given it some driving in some b roads today... wow. What an excellent mod! The whole chasis of the car feels different. Its more direct and i even have to adjust my steering style abit, because before i was fighting against it.
The car feels more sharper and presice. And although i do not intend on lowering the car (Too many speed humps and a spoon bpipe:( ) im quite content on how the handling is.
Why didnt honda uk put the JDM ARB in the first place ? I can understand they havent put the LSD on because of cost, but surely there isnt much in it with the comparison of the uk /JDM ARB in price wise ? (Extra £100 :confused: )

now its like teasing me to drive more aggressively on the b roads :p

Back