• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

springs questions - not wanting to go too low... TEIN, Eibach other?

after my brakes are done, i want to put progressive springs on the car not to lower the car but to improve the handling
ideally after a very stock looking appearance and handling/performance is far more important to me than drop.

Currently looking at TEIN S-tech springs [20mm & 25mm drop] but have read that these springs can knock?

I know the Eibach pro kit offers a similar ride height to what im after but have read that the lower sportlines are superior

i am struggling to see what the difference between the two types from eibach is?

or is it best to get the teins?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Eibachs on my Fiesta ST and they are great, no noise due to the extra spring coating.

I have similar question but am sold on the eibach pro kit bit don't know where to buy from, as eibach themselves don't list a spring for the ep3 on there website,
On the websites that sell the pro kit there are conflicting claims as to how much they lower it and how much they would lower a non type r, where did people on here buy them from??

Ive got them fitted, close the gap up nicely without compromising the ride quality, id even say its slightly better when cruising. Defo recommend them for anyone not wanting to scrape their sump :)

heres how mines sitting now

IMG_1610.JPG

Sorry dude just read that you posted original link to eight speed, thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back