• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ssr header?

SSR make great headers, better than the Toda for all out gains, but I'd be wanting to buy a genuine SSR rather than a knock off. The fact that knock-off has beaten the Spoon isn't all that as the Spoon isn't great to start with really.

the guys in the states go mad for this seems as far as knock offs go this one is pretty good quality and depending who you buy from aftersales aint bad neither

They claim:
10+WHP GAIN WITH NO TUNING!!!!

I'm pretty much sure the engine check light will come on and no gains at all without the use of hondata...

I would have thought regardless of what ever brand you would notice a difference with or without a new ecu as your removing a very restrictive cat'!

Worst case, it will increase throttle response I guess...

And no offence mate, but if you can afford a Mugen airbox and twinloop, I assume you also can afford a k-100 at least :)

Back