• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Cleaned the car ready for tomorrow's track day at Oulton Park. One small addition to the bonnet............

That has to be an extra 10bhp????
icon_smile.gif

Re: Staffs Deltic FN2

Oh at least! :p

Have fun at Oulton. :smt023

Looks spot on that bonnet bud. :smt023

+1 for the bonnet, where have you got your harnesses attached to?

The front mountings are as shown below, one in the left hand seat rail and the other in the seat belt mounting bracket. I have not got a picture of the rear mount but it is fixed into the rear seat belt clip mounting. I wish I had seen this post earlier as I have just put the back seats back into the car this morning so can't get a pic of the rear mount!

P1030614.jpg

Had a cracking day yesterday at TDI North's rolling road day. Big thanks to John (Loxy) for organising it.

I wasn't planning on sticking my car on the dyno yesterday but there was a gap around dinner time and I thought why not. I have not had a dyno print out since Paul at TDI tweeked my map on the road the other week rather than on the dyno. I wanted to see what damage had been done now I have now the cat is fitted to the exhaust.

3rd run and it made 231.4bhp with 174.2lb/ft (it made 232.1 on the 2nd run)
icon_biggrin.gif
. Very happy with that. Lost about 3-4bhp top end but have not lost any mid range torque. Really happy with that.
icon_biggrin.gif

Graph Uploaded.

Attachments

• HD08LTV 101112 Graph.pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Staffs Deltic FN2

The front mountings are as shown below, one in the left hand seat rail and the other in the seat belt mounting bracket. I have not got a picture of the rear mount but it is fixed into the rear seat belt clip mounting. I wish I had seen this post earlier as I have just put the back seats back into the car this morning so can't get a pic of the rear mount!

P1030614.jpg

No problem, that's great thanks!

Well the carbon bonnet has been taken off this morning. I wasn't happy with the finish around the vents so it has been taken to a body / spray shop I use for some attention. I am also getting rid of the 2 pipes that were put on by the previous owner to drain water from the sealed vent as they make it look a mess underneath.

All being well bonnet will be reunited with the car sometime early next month (body shop is very busy at the moment).
icon_smile.gif

It looked good at the weekend, but you said you weren't happy with it so fair dues. :smt023

quick question i bought gp rear and tegiwa front bumper intakes done gp rear in about an hour not too bad guy from tegiwa said easy to fit intakes but i reckon only way to do it is to take front bumper off am i correct thanks for any help

Back