• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard EP3 alloy colour

Might seem a bit of a dense question but does anyone know what colour the alloys are meant to be on an EP3? Are they silver or a shade of grey?

My premier has black ones on at the moment and I'd like to get them refurbed in the standard colour.

They're a type of silver, but what the name is, I do not know. It's not a standard silver though, almost like a shadow chrome with silver thrown in.

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to have them powder coated but if I do I guess my choices are pretty limited. I guess they wouldn't look bad in a standard silver or I could go for a light grey. Not really sure which would look best on a Cosmic.

That's alright fella. In a basic silver they will still look good, you could have them done gloss black as that looks good too. I wouldn't have anthracite on a Cosmic Grey though. Or just go all out and have orange or lime green wheels, sounds dodgy but actually looks pretty good.

That's alright fella. In a basic silver they will still look good, you could have them done gloss black as that looks good too. I wouldn't have anthracite on a Cosmic Grey though. Or just go all out and have orange or lime green wheels, sounds dodgy but actually looks pretty good.

Yeah i think i will probably go for silver, I've got limited choice if I have them powder coated which I think I want as the finish is a bit more durable and I'll get a 12 month guarantee. Will probably go for silver, they are black at the moment and need doing again as one has faded. Although they don't look too bad in black I think I prefer the standard look.

Had thought about just buying some wheels of an FN2 but I'd probably need to lower it then.

I haven't had experience with powder coated alloys, so am unsure of the finish it produces. But go silver IMO, it will be a nice change from what you're used to, plus silver on darker cars looks good because it breaks it up a little.

I like the idea of FN2 alloys, there was a picture on here of one wearing them and they look quite good.

Post some pics once there done Ben. Going to get a set of mine powder coated and wouldn't mind seeing the finish/colour before i do mine!

Back