• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Standard exhausts??

Yeah sounds promising. I haven't taken delivery of the car yet but defo interested. Where are you based as I will have to get the exhaust changed near you. What condition is it in?

Ps
Can't believe how off topic this thread has got!!!!!!!

Yeah sounds promising. I haven't taken delivery of the car yet but defo interested. Where are you based as I will have to get the exhaust changed near you. What condition is it in?

Ps
Can't believe how off topic this thread has got!!!!!!!

The B pipe is in good nick (it has a love message written on if from the mechanic who knew the previous owner! :lol:). I'm sure this will come off, but it's under the car anyway. The back box has remained in a box since I bought it as a Spoon N1 back box was fitted when I bought the car. Again it is in good nick.

I will even take the effort to clean it up, polish it and make make it look all spangly if you're interested? :)

Don't be too harsh on yourself Grunty, it take two to tango.

Jermal- I am interested. I'll PM you when I pick up the car. It might be easier for me to give you a deposit and have the exhaust sent to me. Ill fit it and drive to meet you with my Apexi system and get my deposit back.

How much would you sell the system for if we didn't swap ? I'm tempted to buy it and have it fitted as soon as I take delivery of the car.

PS- leave the love message on there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic - Cant believe as this is an exhaust thread, and were talking about strange folk s***gin stuff, no one has mentioned folk making the wild thing with their cars - I saw something about it in the press, so it must be true!! :D

Sorry for hijacking thread. ;)

I have a buddycup pro spec two on one which im due to see tomorow - the seller says its not too loud until vtec is hit :D

Back