• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Starter Civic..?

I can't help but listen to someone who has Moz lyrics as his signature :]. He's amazing. Haha.

Yeah, but to be fair I think my Dad's right, for the time being it's enough thinking about the car and insurance and whatever, let alone mods. To be honest I think I'll only start really modding when I've had a car 2 years +, otherwise, quite simply, I wouldn't be able to afford it.

...Saying that I think the whole JDM look may be quite nice. I know there really are hundreds of mods out there for the old civics.

Haha, well the Jam are alright too.
I admit I walked into that one - but he's still not gay!

Yeah :). I mean I've been looking at some really lovely EK4's, it's just all the initial costs. But I'm getting more hours and everything with work so hopefully I'll be able to save up some dosh for when the insurance comes down :). Still got a year before I'm actually driving anyway, haha.

Back