• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stealing mofo's

Cant believe it, i had an accident last year and insurance went up from £500 a year to £890 which i sucked up as i thought 'It's ok at least after a year ill have another no claims bonus and ill be back down again' but no.
My current insurer has increased my premium by £290 and other companys are quoting me insane figures. Performance Direct quoted me £2000!!!!! Im nearly 30 FFS!!!!!! I'm back to paying the sort of prices i paid when i was 17, at this rate ill be selling the R and buying a horse :mad:

When I made a claim on my insurance in 2005 my renewal was £170 cheaper... :freak:

That sucks. I did a few online quotes to see if my premium would change after my accident, 2/3 of the quotes were higher if I declared it... I was little more the a passenger in a stationary car and the 3rd party covered all costs! Talk about rubbing the salt into the wound! FFS :evil:

I don't know who you're with, but I'd try Flux, Aplan and Sky, in that order and play them off of each other...

well personally i rank insurance companies in the same group as petrol companies now. They have us banged to rights as it is a necessary evil and so they will charge us all an extortionate rate for it. Having said that chris knott was very good for me this year.

You dont want to know what mine went up by following a very minor crunch last year.

Search, search and search again - play quote against quote and try your best to sweet talk a good price along the way. :cool:

Alternately - buy a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2l. :D

Search, search and search again - play quote against quote and try your best to sweet talk a good price along the way. :cool:

Alternately - buy a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2l. :D

This is all true and believe me the corsa is looking good at the mo!!!:evil:

This kind of thing really makes my blood boil. You do NOTHING wrong. Some tw@t drives into you and you get dry humped by insurance companies.

mate that is proper harsh!!

try Greenlight. a friend of mine recommended them to me.

don't know if anyone else has gone with them on here, but i went with them this year and have paid just over £500 fully comp with protected no claims.

don't know if anyone else has gone with them on here, but i went with them this year and have paid just over £500 fully comp with protected no claims.

Ive been with them for 3 years now :cool:

I changed to Greenlight about a year ago when they gave me a quote that was £600 less than the insurer I was with at the time.

That's cool guys i went with sky in th end they did the best quote didn't save any money really as they managed to bring it down to what i was paying last year so all in all not that bad.

What really ****ed me off was Elephant then said they could beat the quote if i stayed with them i told them to FRO!! Explained that it was that sort of greed that has got this country in to the state its in today.

cnuts.

Back