• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

Just gave car bit of a going over

products i used were auto glym

SRP
HD wax

I cant be the only one who gets a ear full from the mrs for spending to much time cleaning the car am i?

Looks fantastic. You need to swap your red interior with my black to makes it really stealthy.

Personally, I think the auto glym is one of the cleaning products on the market. I use it every week on my EP3.

Personally, I think the auto glym is one of the cleaning products on the market. I use it every week on my EP3.

I agree, it is one of the cleaning products on the market. In fact, I don't think anyone could disagree with that.

Got these on the other day, what you guys reckon, i cant deside if i like them or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not keen on the lugs fella; naturally thought they'd go - but for some reason, I'm not a fan. Possibly makes the centre of the wheels abit 'busy looking' - sort of like coloured lugs on OEM wheels - not a fan of that either.

Keen on the car though. :cool:

I also love it. Tyres could do with some blackening though :p

Can you de-tango the rear on these at all?

Back