• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Steering wheel off centre

Ever since getting my new springs and fast road fittted and done the steering wheel has been off centre. To go in a straight line I have to have the wheel slightly righ. Should I give TGM a call and let them know?

They actually straightened my wheel out during the set up while it was off center before hand (after lowering on spoon springs)

Give them a cal, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's just annoying :lol:

Yeah my steering wheels is ever so slightly off centre too, car does pull to left or right with no hands on the steering wheel so like Welsh-Rich said not doing any harm just annoying!

Was the same on my old 206 GTI that was lowered too.

Welsh-Rich said:
They actually straightened my wheel out during the set up while it was off center before hand (after lowering on spoon springs)

Give them a cal, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's just annoying :lol:

My steering wheel is a little off to the right from when my car was last on the TGM calibration machine, will get it sorted next time I'm at TGM tried to get it a few weeks ago but there was a DC5 in pieces on there. :D

Back