• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

For some reason I can't pm on Tapatalk. I'll text you the details tomorrow

Type R side decals and Grill badge fitted:

Hi guys,
inbetween the rain, sun and thunderstorms I managed to get my side decals and
grill badge fitted which both arrived this morning, managed to capture a few
arty shots... I must admit I wasnt a fan at first but I now think they make a
big difference and are a 'must have' on the Type R

37d250e9.jpg

de7b0e7e.jpg

475bbc23.jpg

35d53344.jpg

Very well thanks Ed. lots planned for this year and a few updates still to come very soon. Hope you're well Ed and enjoying the Accord?

Yep, the ATR was great but I wanted something cheaper to run.

What plans do you have? I'm glad the FN2 went to a good home :)

still got to get the HKS Induction and Exhaust, also a wheel colour to choose before Japfest (suggestions welcome?) and some Tegiwa carbon wrapped scoops to fit. Also looking for a Xenon HID Kit. Done some little modifications done over the winter period (pics to follow). Also looking to get the whole set of J's racing strut bars if anyone is selling?

New Parts Ordered:
Cosworth Street Master Pads

Cosworth20Brake20Pads201_zps1d298036.png

Brembo Brake Discs

brembo-oe-brake-discs_1_zpse08143a0.jpg

Tegiwa Brake Scoops
( I already have these, just waiting on them to be carbon wrapped)

tegiwa-civic-type-r-fn2-fibreglass-bumper-scoops-132_zps92f687c9.jpg

hell of a lot cheaper than the mugen ones, obvious really. I dont need fogs and I'm murder on brakes so they need all the cooloing they can get.

Heard the Tegiwa ones can be a bit tricky to get the alignment bang on. I've just purchased the typerkits scoops based on this. So would be curious as to how you get on.

Got my new brakes fitted this evening, very impressed :), no longer do I have to rely on the k20's 8,000rpm to act as my braking :)

just had a read through mate, very nice car and great mods, look forward to future updates :lol:

Back