• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Looking for some new track tyres now, either Toyo R888 or Yokohama A048 in 235/40/18. Anybody know the cheapest place to get them?

Great build :cool: lots done in a short space of time

Have you had any more thoughts on power upgrades?

Tbh I'm still tempted in a K24 build, got my sights on a engine at the moment, low mileage k24 I can have for a very low price.

Super quick wash after the track day. Sun was out so I though it would show the colour of the splitters and wheels better.

I also swapped my pads back to the near new standard axxis pads.
I couldn't believe it when I compared how worn they where in comparison to the performance friction pads I have just used on track and for a few hundred miles heavy road use.

Performance friction are on the bottom and the nearly new axxis pads are on the top.
As you can see the performance friction pads are like new after the trackday!
I'm absolutely made up!

Came back from a long walk with the pooch and to my surprise it still wasn't raining! So I gave the car a quick polish too, pics aren't great as light was fading and it's only an iphone camera, but at least I tried!

So, I've sourced myself a hks rsk intake.
It wasn't my first choice but the gruppe m is daft money and when I bought the flash pro the previous owner kindly sent me a map he had done with the same mods by vitviper (seems pretty well known and highly regarded) so ** pop that map on and give it a check with the wideband to check for a nice healthy AFR throughout the map. It's probably not perfect for my car being as all engines are slightly different etc etc but it's better than a standard map.
Once I've finished whatever route I decide to take with engine work I'll get it mapped then.

So after killing my front tyres at Anglesey I've ordered another set, they are a model I haven't tried before but seem to have great reviews.

They are kuhmo V70a, got them at half the price of R888 for brand new tyres (but they are meant to be much more expensive).
They're in the soft K22 compound so I don't know how they'll hold up, worth a try for the money though!

Friendly reminder, no sales outside of the for sale section please.

Back