• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Still haven't seen one yet.

I have been out and about on some of britains busiest roads/motorways in the last couple of days and I have still not seen an FN2 :confused:

Saying that I only saw one EP3 :eek:

I still need to arrange a test drive in the FN2 :D

I seen what I thought was a black FN2 the other day but as the light changed I think it must have been one of those Broze ones.

The colour was like spilt Dandelion and Burdock and I was not very taken by it. :lol:

I've seen 2 black ones and a red one in MK. One of the black ones was the dealers demo though.

I'm sure they will become 10 a penny soon mate. :lol:

I know what you mean Dotty. When speaking to dealers and they say how over run they have been with orders, you wouldhave thought that there would more on the road.

Seen a silver one, 2 black & 2 red.......don't look different enough to the normal Civic imo, but then again the EP3 was much the same.

Ive only seen a couple of these but then again ive test driven one, didnt do alot for me in all honesty

I've only seen Red ones. I can only tell in passing by the grille instead of that sh1tty perspex thing on the others.

I saw 2. One was red ; the guy couldnt help himself but to try to play with me.... needless to say he didnt enjoy much his "playtime". and all was under 60. that FN2 just doesnt turn, or maybe it just was in the wrong hands.

My local dealer was telling me that people were fighting for them and that "I would have to get the demo one"... it was 2 month ago, and the demo one is still there.

I have seen bloody loads whilst in the EK9, always going the other way on the twisties Grr, just once I want the opportunity to show them what a real type r can do :p

I've seen a few now, even saw a red one with the optional 19's on, it didn't look too bad...

from the front.

ive seen a red and black on the road followed the black fn2 for about 10 miles coming out of louth,then yesterday actually parked mine fn2 (black)next to another black fn2 in the white rose centre in leeds

I've seen a few now, even saw a red one with the optional 19's on, it didn't look too bad...

from the front.

Yeah I have saw a red one with the Rages on, might be the same one. Was parked in Walsall on Sunday.

Saw a black one in Cyprus as well

Carl

Back