• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stolen ariel!!!

just noticed my ariels been half inched, but instead of unscrewing it the b****** have snapped it off!! the thread is still inside, any ideas howto get it out? cheers

If its flush, its going to be a pig to get out, and I'm not even sure drilling will work.

Only thing I can think of would be to loctite something to it, give it 24 hours to set, and then try and unscrew it. You would need to apply downward pressure as well when trying to twist...

This happened to me before I scraped a grooved in with a knife and then used a screwdriver to turn it

cheers for the replys, any1 know how easy it would be to take the black plastic surround of and maybe get to it that way?

This happened to me before I scraped a grooved in with a knife and then used a screwdriver to turn it

Thats a good idea, i'd try to do that. use something to get a deep line across whats left and use a screwdriver to get it out, something like a dremmel, or a small chisel,

Back