• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Stonechipped bonnet

Hi guys

Got a champ white fn2 type r. Have a few stone chips on bonnet. 1 of which is down to metal.
Do we all have stonechips YES. Touch up pen or respray? Its only got the 2 chips.
Answers on a postcard please
:thumbup:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Don't just touch up, if it's to bare metal make sure there's no surface rust first otherwise it will spread under the paint.

No rust at all. Its only one chip. Bit pointless respraying unless there a few.
Im gonna get a bonnet brah. Can even get white ones to suit ma CW. Or stick with black??

Sorry I meant clear away any rust and stuff before touch up, I meant just dont paint over the top without prep.

Any opinions on bonnet brahs? I know a site that can do them in other colours instead of just the standard black.

So stonechipped look is the way to go? End up getting painted and get a chip the following week.
Ok for the folk that drive like miss daisy. But im assuming most on here love a bit spirited driving??

Back