• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

The headlights - £120.00
HID Kit - £45.00
HID bulb holders £10
Indicator bulb holders £16.08

You'll have to fabricate some parts if your going from pre-face lift though, Not direct plug and play and there are two versions of wiring it all up!

You can get H1 HID kits with ballast's for £20 of ebay but they are normally a pile of *****!

just reading your page has helped alot as i want to put the red strip lighting in my CTR and just by seeing how you have done it was probally saved me hours of looking in the future when im ready to put them in nice car and thread

just reading your page has helped alot as i want to put the red strip lighting in my CTR and just by seeing how you have done it was probally saved me hours of looking in the future when im ready to put them in nice car and thread

No worries, Glad it helped :)

looking good mate you sure you dont wanna swap bumpers so i can do the air walker lip? :lol:

Pfffftt no :p Need to get my Mugen splitter!

looking good mate.... dont suppose you have any more info on the headlight swap??

Afraid not mate, Camera wasn't charged so didn't get a decent amount of info/pictures! What is it your struggling with?

Picked up some hb3 connectors off eBay so is it only the indicators that need sorting? I assume you got the indicator bulb
Holders instead of trying to match the facelift connectors? Do you have the part number for them?

Picked up some hb3 connectors off eBay so is it only the indicators that need sorting? I assume you got the indicator bulb
Holders instead of trying to match the facelift connectors? Do you have the part number for them?

Little bit more involved than that I'm afraid!

Main beam - HB3 bulbs & HB3 Plugs
Dipped - H1 but will require bulb holders if installing HID's although you could machine the mount but for the sake of £10 I wouldn't bother!
Indicator bulb holders from Honda - Part no. 33303-SAA-003 There is no way of making the original fit unless you were to cut the headlights to bits = condensation!
Indicator bulbs - T20
Side lights - Will require slight modification but nothing major!

The EP3 ticked over 135,000 miles this week! Still pulling strong & cleans up treat!

DSC03411_zps3cd7ffeb.jpg

I want it back !!

Looks awesome James. You've really freshened it up loads.

haha your not the first to ask! planning to get it finished over the coming weeks then enjoy it over the summer! plenty of plans, As always with a hobby/project build! Nothing exciting this week other than replacing worn standard parts (Details to be added below)

nice car mate
where bouts you based, London/Heathrow?
I live Ashford/Staines and work at heathrow

Cheers mate!

I live in Staines, I'm on the Ashford side, Just round the corner from Matthew Arnold School, There's a few of us from this neck of the woods in NHB Ep3's!

So the EP3 has required its first real part replacement in the 8 months of ownership & to be honest I can't complain given the mileage and use it gets, So basically last week driving along the car feels like its dragging its heels, Get home and I could smell hot brakes, Upon inspection the rear drivers side disc wasn't looking great, The piston seal had split and rust was present once stripped down.. Sadly the opposite side wasn't looking grand either so opted to purchase a set of fully refurbished Nissin callipers (Standard EP3 items)

IMG_2004_zps85c08bf3.jpg

As I'm mainly a fast road user as opposed to track I opted for a set of Pagid rear discs & Pads, The great thing about these is they come coated so that the non-contact area's stay rust free (OCD people will understand lol)

IMG_1980_zps7fcaab37.jpg

Full fluid flush with only the finest - ATE Racing Blue Dot 4

IMG_2005_zps02f847c2.jpg

Hopefully toys will be arriving in the coming weeks :)

Cheers mate!

I live in Staines, I'm on the Ashford side, Just round the corner from Matthew Arnold School, There's a few of us from this neck of the woods in NHB Ep3's![/QUOTE]

round the corner from me, I live Ashford at stanwell road, seen a few NHB round too me and my mate in his supercharged mini ended up racing a nhb type r.
You know of the nhb with white wheels? see him round alot

You know of the nhb with white wheels? see him round alot

That was me if the minis got green painted parts.

A load of us are meeting up with the Civinfo guys at Cobham services at 11:00am on Sunday to go to South Mimms Honda meet if you want to join us.

South Mimm's Honda Meet

So with the epic weather over the weekend it would have been a shame not to have visited the gathering at South Mimm's service station on Sunday! Just a few pictures I grabbed on the iphone, you'll have to excuse the go-pro hanging off the door lol

IMG_2025_zps9f219548.jpg

IMG_2024_zps105b348d.jpg

IMG_2029_zps4ed723c4.jpg

IMG_2027_zps6c086cc3.jpg

Also my Mugen pedal set arrived Friday, got that fitted Saturday afternoon, No fitted pictures yet but it has certainly helped the heel toe which was the main reason for purchase.. does also look smart with the red foot well lighting!

IMG_2020_zpsb96a77aa.jpg

Back