• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

The replacement car has now arrived & the engine has been listed on ebay so assume it won't be long till it will be stripped down :( tried selling it on complete but I think it's going to be stripped realistically.. really has been a cracking car with plenty of good drives through out my ownership, with the GSXR and moving out at the end of the year changes need to happen so it can't stay unfortunately.

If anyones interested in parts drop me a pm and I'll get back in touch when I begin breaking it! The coilovers & Mugen spoiler are provisionally sold but I will confirm this week.

Where did you try to sell it?, didn't see it on the forums. It's a shame it's being stripped but if you have to do it, needs must. I've enjoyed watching your progress with it.

Where did you try to sell it?, didn't see it on the forums. It's a shame it's being stripped but if you have to do it, needs must. I've enjoyed watching your progress with it.

Listed it on the Cliosport forum & Piston heads and was just getting nothing but silly offers, to be honest I always knew this would be the outcome as its worth more in parts and would personally be happy to have something I've built up end with me especially if it was sold locally and seeing it around and regretting it lol!

Enjoyed the process and certainly shows just how well the K20 can soak up the mileage if serviced correctly, I know of people with k20's that are on half the mileage and burn more oil than the engine in mine, certainly a peach and if I hadn't gone back to motorbikes I would certainly be looking for a S1 Ellise and dropping the block in there, but if it doesn't sell I may end up doing just that a few years down the line :cool:

Thats more than what I sold it for...lol...and you sold the kpro :smt062
The mileage will always dictate the value sadly, thats why you're finding out you'll get more stripping it. Hope you get what you want from it though dude. :)

THE END

IMG_3547_zps0a4f1f40.jpg

Back