• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

To the buckle mount via an eye bolt and the bottom o the belt mount by the door frame via eye bolt too.

The seats aren't sat quite how I want them yet so this may change

Seats look sick Stu. Bet they hold you in really well. BUT did you speak to NASA about those harnesses? Doesnt look like it does it mate?

**** a cage off. Harnesses FTW on track and b-road blasts, with your seats will lock you in and you can rape that thing around bends, i never changed the seats in my DC5's but put harnesses with the standard seats for Track always!

Thats the bummer with putting in seats made for side mounts on rails, they get too high, ideally you want the rails off and the side mounts bolted directly down, will lower it loads dude.

When you coming up north to let me have ago?!

Harnesses are fine, NASA Confirms!
Seats are AWESOME, just need to get them sitting a little lower. Job for a weekend.

Possibly buying a MUGEN cage in the next few days.....depends on insurances view....

Also, booked in for a Competition Clutch Stage 1 Clutch, new clutch fluid and Gearbox oil next week

As for you having a go... ATR Swaps.... for half hour lol!

Supercharger support brace finally arrived today! Wooo!

This is like my dream. A endless supply of money and mods. And a gorgeous car to do it on. I think the ride height is perfect.

You knows it :D

2lq4rc.jpg

Ordered the above pictured seat brackets.
Took some researching but found what I was looking for via the S2Ki forum :)

Look at these, Vs a buddyclub seat rail bracket!
IMG_1654.jpg

A company called F1Spec in the good ol' US of A

£75 delivered for 8 brackets :)
Should see them sat a lot lower and more central than the toss corbeau brackets!!

Popped in to see Uncle Tommy G today too, officially booked in next week for a new Competion Clutches Stage 1 clutch, fresh box fluid and clutch fluid change :)

Got my plug 'n' play RC injector clips thru today too courtesy of Tuf on CTRO :D

Not long to go now, starting to plan ahead for some time off with my mate to get it fitted. Looking at mid-march.
Just waiting on a new belt and I think that's it!

Once mapped, I'm aiming for the 300bhp mark.
I think that's an easily attainable figure.

Sourced and ordered an ew gatorback belt tonight.

Overnight parts from japan....
No, USA :D

:lol:

Mate your going the full hog on this one aint ya? Yeah that sounds good man. Are you going to do the Marham Track Day? April 9th £60? Get to hoon up the runway then use the rest track section? Im planning on get the ATR on there to see how it behaves lol.

300hp sounds about right, without an intercooler yeah?

Competition Clutches Stage 1
It's a paddle type clutch apparently but still very useable....

Still 475hp/360lbft @ 1.1bar. Just waiting for a dizzy cap & rotor arm from Honda which should be here Wednesday then its back on the Dyno :)

Hoping to pick it up next Sunday, Eurospec have a rolling road day on. You gonna fancy popping down?

Still 475hp/360lbft @ 1.1bar. Just waiting for a dizzy cap & rotor arm from Honda which should be here Wednesday then its back on the Dyno :)

Hoping to pick it up next Sunday, Eurospec have a rolling road day on. You gonna fancy popping down?

What's the date?
This weekend or next?
next weekend im at a wedding.

Back