• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoptechs and Rota Torques

Hi all,

Just ordered the Stoptech big brake kit and was wondering if it will fit on 17" Rota Torques without the use of spacers? I have seen them on the standard wheel and they are quite close but do indeed fit.
Does anyone have these wheels and brake setup or know the answer?

Thanks guys

Hi all,

Just ordered the Stoptech big brake kit and was wondering if it will fit on 17" Rota Torques without the use of spacers? I have seen them on the standard wheel and they are quite close but do indeed fit.
Does anyone have these wheels and brake setup or know the answer?

Thanks guys

What's the width and offset of your Rota's? (17 x 7.5 +42?)

If the same BBK sat snuggly beneath the OEM EP3 Wheels (+45 IIRC), you should have no problems with the Torques, unless they are a higher offset than the OEM Wheels, which is unlikely - I reckon the Rota's will be +42. If so they should technically go on, and leave you a little bit more space than with the same set-up underneath OEM Wheels - if that makes sense?

It is a serious wad of cash. I'm feeling a grip buy coming in lol. Joking aside I can't see any any cheaper or even any second hand or that matter.

I ordered the BBK, Stoptech rear discs, ds2500 pads and Motul RBF600 fluid and it came to around 1700, can't wait to get them on!

Ocean Rd. Please for gods sake do not tell me that you congregate in that bloody carpark on sundays...

No chance! It's so embarrassing when I have to drive past there, haha. That's what gets on my nerves sometimes, people see me in my car driving past and then they fly out there like a bat out of hell and want to have a go. I'm sure it's like that everywhere but this place is full of them!

No chance! It's so embarrassing when I have to drive past there, haha. That's what gets on my nerves sometimes, people see me in my car driving past and then they fly out there like a bat out of hell and want to have a go. I'm sure it's like that everywhere but this place is full of them!

Funny you should mention that, i've noticed that quite a bit, more so when my ep was modified. Now it's pretty much standard I don't have any bother.

Back