• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Well they are on the wheels now sitting in the loft waiting for track time next year.
Got some other bit to buy ready for next year first.

Got a front and rear J's strut brace now but they are christmas presents so i've got a long time to wait till i can put them on :(

No they need 10mm spacers to fit, but they are so expensive for what they are so going to hold off on buying them till after christmas.

Where you getting the stoptechs from?? Cpl are selling a set for just over a grand i think. Not sure if they are the standard stoptechs or a lesser set.

No they need 10mm spacers to fit, but they are so expensive for what they are so going to hold off on buying them till after christmas.

Where you getting the stoptechs from?? Cpl are selling a set for just over a grand i think. Not sure if they are the standard stoptechs or a lesser set.

getting them off tdi,liking the tyres mate where did you pick them up from and price please plus are they going on oem wheels
the spacers expensive how much is expensive?

Can't remember where i got the tyres from though. £620 i paid and i think the prices have gone up since.

Well maybe it's just me but i wanted eibach. A quick look brings up £89.30 a pair. Thats the sort of price i was hoping to pay for all four.

Can't remember where i got the tyres from though. £620 i paid and i think the prices have gone up since.

Well maybe it's just me but i wanted eibach. A quick look brings up £89.30 a pair. Thats the sort of price i was hoping to pay for all four.
£620 a set fook me ouch, i think I'm going to need the spacers and I'm hoping there not £90 a pair but they probably will be gutter
so are you getting into the track seen?

Next year i will. Hopefully if all goes well i will have it fitted with Kpro in April and a RBC, Then all thats left is to buy Some seats, a harness, rollcage and polymounts and i'll be pretty happy. Maybe some Carbon one day :)

im doing the same at the moment, already done the power mods, just need now the brakes got them just not on yet, have the front brace but will be needing more
looking for seats to and some coilovers have you already got a set of coils on yours?

No. Once i have it fully set up for track it will sit very low on the coilovers and the camber will be set very aggressively and at which point i won't want to drive it all the time hence they are going to be very late on my list.

yes last thing i will doing starting to look for them now, just dont know which ones to go for heads up ar$e with it.

brakes look super cool dude.

Yeah they look good. Didn't know what colour to have. Black or like a gold colour. Gold just wouldn't go with anything and look a bit tacky. Could of had any colour i like for £100!!!!!!

Black looks suttle as well i think.

Time to Update
Mate decided to smash my rear light whilst trying to put his exhaust into my car.

L1.jpg

Wasn't too impressed. So ordered a new one from Honda. £55.

L2.jpg

The other light cluster you could see mould around the edge.
L3.jpg

So that came off and cleaned up nicely with a toothbrush.
L4.jpg

On the rear Crash beam there was rust. I assume this had come from when someone had run into the back of me a few years ago.
L5.jpg

L6.jpg

So used a flat screw driver to take of as well as a metal wool.
L7.jpg

Then just needed wax oiling for protection.
L8.jpg

Amazing how the smallest of jobs can turn into something a little bigger.
Good as new now.

Of all people i probably should of guessed you might have picked up on that.
Yeah i get bored now and again so just swap over for a custome exhaust. More than not it's when i do long journeys as it's much quiter.

As said before, got a j's front and rear brace for christmas. Thanks Dotty for the rear brace.

rearjsbar.jpg

Front brace i think i got of Chase basically brand new.

Frontjsbar.jpg

Sideshot.jpg

Car definately feels more rigid now. Much stiffer through long corners. Can't wait till the summer.

Also after JAE this year i managed to replace my Induction hose as it split. Wasn't too sure how much longer the bathroom sealant would hold out for. Didin't want that sucked into the engine.

Got a Tegiwa short shifter for my B day and some ultra light racing nuts as i was fed up with the sratches on the old nuts.

I can never seem to do anything by halfs so fitting the wheel nuts took me half a day.

Took each wheel off and washed with a sponge.
Then left to dry before applying a bit of Auto SPR.
Then Some hard candy Dodo juice. Think they came up ok.

wheelnuts.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean2.jpg

Clean1.jpg

Not very good with a camera so sorry about the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back