• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stubborn marks on alloys ?

I'm interested to see how you get on tbh mate.

Can you do some before/after shots.

I took my rears off Easter weekend (Think they'd been swapped from the fronts, as they are alot dirtier inside) & they really need some hardcore attention.

Good luck me old mucker ;)

i will let you know how i get on Lee 8)

Not sure how impressed the missus will be when i take the wheels off to give it a through clean :oops:

i will let you know how i get on Lee 8)

Not sure how impressed the missus will be when i take the wheels off to give it a through clean :oops:

Cheers Gary ;)

:lol::lol::lol: As long as you don't plonk em in the sink I don't think she'll mind too much.

well, i paid on thursday morning via paypal and the goods arrived on saturday morning.

didnt take any before and after picks as didnt have much time and also did it quickly on the missus alloys- but the results were amazing :eek: :cool:

will spend some time doing my own and promise to take before and after pics but will be this weekend or next.

Lee>definitely worth getting this to really clean your wheels !

Gary

Ben> i just used the recommended 4:1 (Water:WB).

its worked wonders on my missus alloys but i think i might make it more concentrated when doing mine as my alloys are canny manky :oops:

I had a bit of an experiment on my wheels with that dilution. Definitely removed a noticeable amount, but not perfect, I will have up make it stronger.

Good stuff though, the first product I've been able to trust that has the potential to do the job.

Little bumpage

I had a attempt y'day on the alloys to see how i can shift the baked on dust.

Gave the wheels a quick wash, followed by Megs Wheel Birghtener on 2:1 mix, then tried the Yellow poly clay with plenty of lube.

the yellow clay didnt seem to do much so then i tried the Sonus grey.

Once again, a big thanks for andyH for giving me a bar of Sonus grey to see if this would work.

And by gosh did it work!! :twisted:

I only managed to test a small area out before i had to call it a day, but now i know the sonus will definitely get rid of the baked on dust, i will take a day off work soon to do a complete job of it ie take the wheels off the car and do the inside and then jetseal it etc.

Will post pics soon.

Reason for lack of time as i also did a complete wash of the car.

Gave her 2 coats of jetseal, and a coat of Dodo Purple Haze (which smells really nice :oops:)

Also, some of you may remember that i had my front bumper re-sprayed recently and its now on. The match looks ok from a distant but you can see a slight difference in the match on closer look- so not too happy about that but gona leave it now and just see how well it comes out so may have to polish it every couple of weeks.

Back