• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuck on what BBK D2? possibly?

Do the carriers hold the caliper in the correct position, and line up with your hub holes? If so just buy the correct spec bolts (high tensile of course).

Here's a pic of my old kit
20140318_101255_zps9iahzxmy.jpg

Yeah They line up ok. I was planning on going to a local fastenings place in the morning to see what they can do hopefully they will sort me out, ordered my spacers to

Eibach system 4 pro for now, will change to the pro 6 with the longer studs after a while, just got the 4 for ease for now and to see how they

is it me or do these bells look a lot flatter than others in pictures??

I've been speaking to Stevie at Grinspeed in regards to getting different rotors and bells as the stoptechs are now STUPID money at £540 for just the rings and bolts. Were looking at the comptech ones as they are the same price for the bells and rotors but yet cheaper when it comes to replacement rotors, just they are 330x28 not 328x28

Regarding your bleed nipple issue. Yes you'll need to un seize the nipple to bleed the calipers properly.

That would be the case if the Fooker didn't snap off last night ... drilled the center of it out this morning then going to see if a mechanic friend of mine will be able to tap the rest of it out, i just love stuff that is siezed and snaps, even worse i had to fork out over £530 for rotors today, i asked them why they have gone up so much in price and got told its because the ££ has dropped in value for the $$ oh the joys

Back