• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Om nom nom....

untitled16-1.jpg

f52d9091.jpg

2009_0525mofo0142.jpg

Hyping, balling, freezing, sliding.

Busting her out today from under her cover at my parents in Brentwood for a tune by MASE. Almost been three weeks since I've seen the car.

Snow appears to have held off for now, which is good, so as long as there have been no fluids freezing (which there shouldn't have been) and all is well, I will be making my way down to SRR at lunch.

I bought some new wheels on the cheap as a sort of project as they need a refurb and new tyres, but the guy I bought them off has been playing up :? . They should have been with me on Wednesday and here I am Friday, wondering where they are......

Nice photos Matt. I always had planned on an s2 elise next - Looking at this, That may change. What is the one to get? All the front ends look different y0

Chevvy - The facelifts came in at '04 which look a lot better due to the age, lets not forget my car is over 11 years old now so the original styleing is starting to show its age. The facleift cars do have a different front end, plus to make it easier for you, each front bumper has a OEM bottom lip available for it, I have the Pre facelift bumper and OEM lip.

Most other S2000's in my thread do have aftermarket front bumpers, a few of my fav's are the ASM one and the Top Secret.

Also, as the cars get younger there were various adjustmenst made to the ARB's and suspension set up to try and stop 33 year old women binning them on slip roads.

As per the JDM version is a good place to start as it has the extra power and a few other cosmetic differences which make it more desirable.

THAT Is awesome!! :eek:

Got any listings for a nice facelift?

Is that blue one the standard front end then (with smoothed bits) ?

cheers

ps. obviously not looking into buying yet LOL - just curious

The front end on the blue one is a pre-facelift with OEM lip (same as mine) .

The Password JDM intake on that is pron.

Intirgued to see how your trip to SRR pans out. :)

That's a bit of bugger about the wheels man. You contacted him since?

bit crap about the wheels, hope it gets sorted mate.

Can't see S2ki at work for some reason.

^I think it is workable Scott. The EP3 Spoon Calipers are the same as the ones for the S2K. DC5 Brembo's work on an EP3 - with S2K discs - seems there could be a way to get it to work.

Back