• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Mate, how do you find living with this compared to your EP3?

I've always wanted an S2000 and they are within budget now.

Lulz at S2ki.

FFS Suit's, don't you dare ask anymore questions about getting this repaired, just take it to a body shop and FOAD.

Was the general feeling I got from that thread.

:)

I want one. I can't justify the insurance being 1/4 the asking price of a decent spec one however.

I'd love one, but they do seem hard to live with.

If it rained less up here and the hard top wasn't such a faff to remove and store.

Well I thought of maybe getting one then selling it on as Winter approaches, but they'll be worth a lot less in the Winter so I wouldn't be able to get my money back. And if I can't sell it then I'd be stuck with RWD and no traction control, and a big fooking hill with lots of corners on the way to work.

But, I've always wanted one. :lol:

Just get out of your bed 15 minutes earlier and you'll be fine getting to work.
Also. Get AA/RAC cover too. And make sure your insurance covers hedges!! ;)

Right, I've fcuked myself royal.

This is a great month for me :D .

So I was taking a look at a slight knock I have in my rear driver side drive shaft.

So I loosened the wheel nuts up, jacked the car up, axle stands the lot, great.

Had a sniff around the shaft, cool. Put back together, lower car, leave.

Driving down A12, car feels funny, bumpy, like the wheel is loose. Pull over, check, wheel is fine :? .

Re-join A12, car feels worse, what the fcuk. Under load the car pushed from the back to the right :eek: !

As every quarter mile passed the car got worse, until, I had to hold the car straight, so I had to pull over.

Checked the wheel, it was fine, tight as nut, looked at the other rear wheel just for lols and it had the biggest amount + camber ever seen on a S2000.

Then it dawned on me that I had loosened the other side in preparation for checking the other shaft, but didn't bother as I got bored and only did the one side, then forgot to re-tighten the wheel nuts.

Ended up with this....

photo-1.jpg

Brands is on Tuesday.

If you're going to fcuk yourself, do it properly in it.

Id buy a lottery ticket, that could have been very nasty!

Yeah, you know Char, I knew straight away that something was wrong though, so I was driving tentative as hell.

Could have been terrible though :? .

I'm trying to get hold of Integrastella quick so I can grab a new hub and get on track for Tuesday !!!!!!!!

Right, I have a hub, in Hastings.....

I can collect it tomorrow.

Anyone live in Hastings ?????

Back