• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

I'm guessing it's been fettled.
I quite liked the orange though. It doesn't catch your eyes when it's changing speeds.

Word noooobs.

Yes, top one is a Qube AP1 dash, they take your OEM (80's posh microwave) orange dash and can change the colour of the readout display to White, red, blue, green, etc..

White is by far the best of the lot.

It's an exchange service mind, in the US, so I'd be without gauges for a while, lol.

Expensive too, like £250.

Really love the S2000 clocks, I considered installing them in my EP3 - the only thing that put me off was sorting out the surrounding and getting it to look OEM once in etc. etc.

I know of someone that actually makes harnesses (is that the right word?) for the clocks that allows them to be compatible with other Hondas, IIRC he can also change the colouring of the display, let me know if you want me to dig out the link :D

Qube dash is cool, something i always wanted to do. They do a home fit kit so you dont have to send it away but have a look at the instructions LOL Stephen Hawkins ONLY.

Went on S2ki for the first time in 6 months today. Still full of absolute caaants.

J - You know mate, regards S2Ki, I do go through stages of trying on there, mainly because buried beneath all the crap is some valuable info.

Lol, yeah, I saw the home fit kit, saw some wires a circuit board and thought fcuk that !!!

Got my wheels back like.

bd26924c.jpg

c9bbe25a.jpg

Although I did like the blue, these will look much better scooting round Spa. :smt023

Centre caps matching too?

Some more bits arrived today, or rather I collected them from work, lol.

Firstly big ups to Si at Hendy for a good lot of this, ledge :D .

Mostly consumables, like weather strips, clips and the such, just getting the car nice and tight again ready for some driving.

The intake is something I've been looking at for a while.

2c01f1a1.jpg

Spoon rad stays.

993256b5.jpg

New rad hoses for my new Koyo rad (J ;) ) .

ee99cdad.jpg

New weather strip and clips as my current one is looking bad.

5455b998.jpg

The intake is a K&N FIPK2, which after a lot of research is one of the best you can get for cost. It has what I want, a cold air draw and sounds amazing. All I have at the moment is a Mugen filter in a OEM airbox, so this should be a nice change.

97c8cc88.jpg

fca503dc.jpg

498545bd.jpg

And this is just awesome.

b437e466.jpg

I seen the "S" the other day Nick, looked over the wall as I drove past in the rain and it looked all lonely and sad, I should have used that spare key I had cut and took her out for an hour. ;)

Back