• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

awesome. A train driver at Chingford has one. Always in the staff car park and just looks stunning

I seriously think I'm going to get one of these next year.

Or rather I'd like to try and get one next year.

There's not much out there at the moment that grabs me, the 370Z grabbed me from the first time I saw it at Le Mans in 2009 on the Nissan stand.

This was the actual one I saw for the first time ever at Le Mans, my pic too :) .

SV400865.jpg

Mate i agree with you.

I'd love one but no chance in hell.

If I can convice my parents to fund a deposit (£20,000) on a home, then I won't be getting one.

If I can't, I'll continue to rent and have a silly car :) .

Start saving, convince parents and get both!!

Chris - If I saved £500 a month (which is possible) It would take me about 7 years to save £20'000 and seven years of doing, buying and going nowhere/nothing.

Might be selfish, but that never going to happen.

I'm 28, spend lots of money on shít but realistic to myself, I'll be renting for a long time yet.

I'm not sure what sort of calculator you were using Nick, but at £500 per month, it'd only take 3 years, 4 months to get that sort of money together, and that's assuming zero interest. I had plans 2 years ago to start putting money aside, but I've ended up wasting it all on the car, I'm feeling somewhat regretful now, as I'm fast approaching 30 and I'm still renting with no capital to even consider buying.

Houses are certainly overrated, I have two and can't get rid of one!

350/370 Z machines are amazing, would farming LOVE one.

Back