• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

sunday clean

Gave the car a good clean today using-

megs clay bay
autoglym srp
then cheapo turtlewax-lol
what you think of the results

one the gf snuck in, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
good job, don't worry about the wax..the wash, clay and srp are the important bits...if you get those right any wax will look good.

cheers guys:)

Yer the bonnet is carbon, just was not getting the sun right to see it in the pics i quess

Text speak has been changed now jemal;)

Yer the car has had a facelift light converson done, and then the facelift mugen bumper fitted

Im not sure but i think it might be the only one in the uk with this done, maybe wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice car bud. :smt023

Cleaned mine yesterday too, lost track of time and realised that I spent 4 hours doing it. Washed, dried, polished, waxed, and then cleaned the inside. I am such a Megs whore! :cool:

Now I'm looking out of the window at work watching the rain falling... bugger. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

lol- yer thats the problem with these black cars, you spend hours cleaning them and then the very next day there starting to look dirty again.

its a bugger

Back