• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Supercharged meets Turbo

NYA

Did a quick photo shoot with my mate and his G40 last nite, so i thought i'd put the pics up. Hope you like them, and go easy on my Mini:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't they both supercharged though?

No my Mini is an R56 version, with a Twin Scroll Turbo on it. It's basically the new one that came out in March, but registered in November, it's the ex demo model.

Getting the ECU flashed next week by MOREGO, along with their exhaust and Hi-Flow Cat. Should see roughly 216 BHP and about 235 lb ft Torque, that's about 30% power hike over standard. Also got new rims planned soon, MOREGO progressive springs for a 20-25mm drop. Intercooler divertor from M7 Tuning, and a Boost pipe from them aswell. Then a few body bits, Carbon Scoop, Carbon Mirrors etc.

The G40 is great, the paint is being redone soon, all the black bits, Bumpers, Rub Strips etc. Are all being sprayed in black, and the whole body inside and out is being dipped and then full respray in the same red. He's getting the rims slightly darker with a polished lip. Then he is fitting some real nice Recaro Buckets, 1/2 roll cage, harnesses, Stack dash, few extra gauges for boost and temp etc. Keeping the back stripped out, but just Dynamatting it and then a thin carpet just to make it look better. He's got an Intercooler of a Passat to fit, and a Screw Charger of a Corrado G60 aswell. And the usual uprated items, pistons by Cosworth, Con Rods, Stainless Gasketts etc. It's gonna be a BEAST:twisted:

Dude, that Polo is the coolest :D. Two of my guys at work bought old bangers and are doing them up on a budget. One in particular is kinda sweet. But that G60 is :cool:

Back